Tuesday 6 September 2011

Rolly Rusty Riish| Randy Nkwe

I am poetry, I am soul...i'm Kanye's enlightening music, the power of word. Mild blackberry crisp and sweet. My style painted heart wanders off to territories far from here for some inspiration. You say mediocrity, I say creative ambition. It makes me feel good, the analytic eye I hold of putting random things together to look appealing to every stranger's eye. Soft, kind enough to let them approach and say hello...children like me know better than talking to strangers. Soul, Hip-hop...my brace-face under the golden Tswana sunshine day. We have waited far too long for the ones like us who want to change the world in silence, sculpt all of Botswana with just one hand (the style hand). 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk Meets Afrocentric!